Monday, December 13, 2010

Service Project

So I took on a Service Project to create greeting cards for the Women's Axillary at the Mormon Church. I was pleasantly surprised with how fast and easy it went, but disappointed the project didn't last longer. I want to share the outcome. Enjoy!

First photo is hand made stationary boxes to hold the cards and white envelopes

The miscellaneous cards including geometric, floral, and vintage styles

Baby cards, Sympathy cards, and cards that have a surprise matching bookmark inside

30 cards that state Relief Society on the outside, have the Declaration of the Relief Society on the inside left cover, and a white blank area to write a personal message on the inside right

1 comment:

  1. Lisa these are fabulous! What a great idea! I am so sad that you don't live close to me to do a few classes in our neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete